Sunday, July 19, 2009

Travel Bugs - and Bags

We are packed and ready to go - awaiting our ride to the airport. Lisa and I have been on several trips together, but this one keeps bringing back memories and lessons learned on our first and longest - to Southeast Asia. Our recent trips have been of shorter duration and we got very lazy in our packing - ending up with way too much stuff.

This week we found ourselves looking at another long duration trip and realized that we needed to be more calculated. Nonetheless, I think we both have one or two extra pieces of clothing - slaves to European fashion I guess - a pressure we didn't feel in Laos :)

1 comment:

JohnD said...

I kn owhow you feel..but truly I can't remember the last time we actually underpacked...there is always the temptation..bon voyage